Year Two, Week 39
Clarion Call to Worship
Year II, Week 39
Daily Scripture Readings
Lord’s Day Public Worship
Mon: Prov. 18 Ezekiel 23 & Acts 24
Tues: Ps. 86 Ezekiel 24 & Acts 25
Wed: Ps. 87 Ezekiel 25 & Acts 26
Thurs: Ps. 88 Ezekiel 26 & Acts 27
Fri: Ps. 89 Ezekiel 27 & Acts 28
Sat: Ps. 90 Ezekiel 28, 29 & Col. 1
Q. What is baptism ?
A. Baptism is a sacrament, wherein the washing with water in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, doth signify and seal our ingrafting into Christ, and partaking of the benefits of the covenant of grace, and our engagement to be the Lord’s.
Monthly Bible Memorization
Review Month One: Colossians 3:1-13; Galatians 2:20
Review Month Two: Colossians 3:14-25; 1 John 2:3-6
Review Month Three: 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Matthew 28:18-20; Romans 10:9-15; John 3:16-18
Bonus Memory Work: Familiarity with the Geography of the Roman Empire: Regions, Cities, and Travels.
- Regions: Judea, Syria, Cappadocia, Cilicia, Pamphylia, Galatia, Pisidia, Phrygia, Mysia, Bithynia and Pontus, Asia, Thrace, Macedonia, Achaia, Italia, Cyprus, Crete, Rhodes, Malta.
- Seven Churches of Asia: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, Laodicea.
- Paul’s First Journey: Antioch, Seleucia, Salamis and Paphos, Perga, Pisidian Antioch, Iconium, Lystra and Derbe, Lystra, Iconium and Antioch, Pisidia, Pamphylia, and Perga, Attalia, Antioch.
- Paul’s Second Missionary Journey: Syria and Cilicia, Derbe and Lystra, (past Mysia) Troas, Samothracia (Samothrace) and Neapolis, Philippi in Macedonia, Amphipolis and Apollonia, Thessalonica, Berea (Beroea), Athens (Mars Hill—“Areopagus”), Corinth, Cenchrea (Cenchreae), Ephesus, Caesarea (in Syria), Jerusalem, Antioch (Syria).
- Paul’s Third Missionary Journey: Galatia and Phrygia, Ephesus, Macedonia, Greece (Achaia), Macedonia, Philippi, and Troas, Assos, Mitylene; near Chios, Samos, (Trogyllium), Miletus, Cos, Rhodes, Patara, Tyre and Ptolemais, Caesarea, Jerusalem.
- Paul’s Journey to Rome: Jerusalem, Antipatris and Caesarea, Sidon, Myra, Cnidus, Fair Havens (Crete), Clauda (Cauda), Malta (Melita), Syracuse, Rhegium, Puteoli, Appii Forum and Three Taverns, Rome.
Praise and Prayer Journal
For Christ’s Kingdom in our World, Civil Institutions, Churches, Families, and Ourselves
Ministry of the Week: Missionary of the Week: